Software for high quality healthcare services in hospitals
ARMONIA®sanita comprises a suite of interoperable healthcare software modules, for managing the patients and the provided healthcare services.
ARMONIA®sanita is integrated with all the national healthcare systems: SIUI (Unique Integrated Information System), E-Prescription, DES (Electronic Health Records) and provides direct reporting in Diagnosis Related Groups – DRG and SIUI and in the national healthcare programmes.
ARMONIA®sanita is a suite of HIS (Hospital Information System) medical software which entirely covers the work flows in a hospital: Patient Appointments, Hospitalization, Laboratory, Pharmacy, DRG, Ambulatory, Clinic, Therapy etc. As medical staff starts to collaborate to ensure the patient’s recovery, medical information exchange between wards and departments becomes a routine.
ARMONIA®sanita- medical software for hospitals:
- Ensures collaboration between departments, wards, nurses, doctors, laboratories etc., thus reducing administrative strain;
- Enables automation of monthly reports forwarded to Healthcare Authorities (CNAS – National Health Insurance House, DSP – Public Health Directorate, MS – Ministry of Health, CJAS – County Health Insurance Houses)
- Enhances information system operation by integration with third party applications and eliminating situations when the same data is to be entered in several applications;
- Corroborates the patient’s medical history, in e-format, where it can be accessed by both the attending physician and the patient, through the portal
- Ensures traceability of the supply of medication and sanitary materials in the pharmacy
- Reduces the delays in the scheduled appointment times, with the Online Appointments System;
Innovative Functionalities of ARMONIA®sanita – medical software for hospitals:
- Doctor and Patient Portal, by means of which patients may access their medical records online, from the hospital and set appointments online for various examinations in the ambulatory.
- Electronic Identification of adult conscious patients, of adult patients with special needs, of children, electronic identification of lab samples and pharmacy medicine, to ensure traceability and reduction of errors.
- Innovative Modules for the Romanian market: oncology treatment management, operating theatre management, telemedicine etc.
- The alternative of minimal infrastructure costs, by delivering the ARMONIA®sanita software as a service in Cloud. This way, we provide clients with access to a complex, mature system, at an affordable monthly price, with minimal initial investments.
- Business Analysis- scoreboards with preset indicators and integrated BI for managing the hospital’s cost centers etc.
To see the full list, please request a detailed presentation at firstname.lastname@example.org